- Reduce the amount of fossil fuel needed to heat
your home and cut back your CO2 emissions.
The easiest and least expensive way is to
INSULATE, INSULATE, INSULATE!
- Design in features that effectively reduce water
consumption saving money and resources.
- Specify natural materials, especially where cost
differential is small, eg. 95% of decorating budget
is labour, use natural paints to create a healthy
- Design in as much natural daylight with
consideration for solar gain.
- Reduce your lighting electricity bill by up to 80%
by installing low-energy light bulbs.